About this database
COHED is a Vietnamese non-profit,
non-governmental organization established in 2002 under license by the Ministry
of Science and Technology of Vietnam and under the supervision of the Vietnam
Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA).
In order to successfully deliver on our
mission set out in our Strategic Plan 2013-2023, COHED is improving our
management process through adopting a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation
program to allow for continuous improvement in our effectiveness, and further
investing in our team to ensure the highest levels of skill and
This web-based M&E database is designed to
serve the purpose of archiving and managing the set of indicators at impact,
outcome and output levels. The system allows:
- Quick and convenient search of needed M&E indicators;
- Extraction of project progress reports, six-monthly and annually;
- Adjusting and/or adding one or more M&E indicators;
- Updating values of the indicators on annual plan basis;
- Management of portfolios relating the indicators;
- Administration of users of this set of M&E indicators.
It’s our intention that this system provides
access for our partners, especially the potential donors, to the list of
pipe-lined projects we develop and call for funding and/or investment. Detailed
proposal can be downloaded from the system.
This system is accessible with Internet
connection. Users can search for desired indicators. Administration is solely
managed by COHED M&E in-charge officers.